Our new home makeover is really more of a maintenance job at the moment – we seem to have come across electrics, heating and plumbing issues, and that’s just what we’ve discovered so far. So the extension’s on hold…
But we have managed to make some rooms into our own over the last few weeks and it’s getting more like the family home I envisaged. I love the fact Scrip and Baby D have their own, decent-sized bedrooms they can play in and enjoy.
Whether you’re updating your home, are a keen DIY-er, or just like a bit of window shopping, the Ideal Home Show could be just the place to get some inspiration. Held at the Olympia London with over 650 exhibitors, the latest household gadgets and styling, it’s just about the biggest house and garden showcase you could hope to browse.
The Ideal Home Show runs from 18th March – 3rd April and I’ve teamed up with one of their sponsors, Plumbs Reupholstery, to offer the chance to win two free tickets.
If you haven’t heard of Plumbs, they reupholster furniture, returning it to its former glory (much cheaper than buying new and you can make it your own, with over 800 fabrics to choose from).
What home improvements are you planning? If you’re dreaming of overhauling your own, like me, and you’d like the the chance to win the tickets, you can enter through the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
A few T&Cs
- Entrants must be 18 or over and UK residents.
- The prize includes a pair of tickets to the Ideal Home Show 2016 at Olympia in London. They can be used for one day on or between 18th March – 3rd April 2016.
- Competition closes at 12.00am on 17th March. Any entries submitted after this date will not be included.
- The winner will be selected randomly through a prize draw and announced on newmumblings.com.
- There is no cash prize alternative.