New school…new season…new baby? Not for me! But if you have a new little one or one on the way have you considered visiting the Baby & Toddler Show? It’s the biggest of its kind and it’s returning to Sandown Park, Surrey, on 23-25 September.
We’ve been twice and have come back with some really useful things – like my Mia Tui changing bag, which I love, and my Ergo 360 baby sling. It’s also a very child-friendly day out. Baby Scrip loved playing with toys in one of the baby areas and toddler Scrip went in her first ever creche there (and loved it).
If you fancy winning a free pair of tickets, the giveaway is below. And for everyone else, save 1/3 on tickets by using the code BTS34 online.
So what can you expect there?
* Really good deals on top brands and baby essentials – 100s of unique and useful products which you won’t find on the high street (I can vouch for that).
* Guaranteed best prices on car seats, prams, buggies and furniture – all the big names including Bugaboo, Britax, Mamas & Papas, Maxi-Cosi, Quinny, Silver Cross, Cosatto, Bloom, Cybex and Joolz.
* Over 150 top brands and products to test, try, compare and buy – meet knowledgeable experts and have hands-on demos.
* Expert speakers giving new parents everything they need to know on feeding and weaning, babywearing, first aid and sleep.
* The RLSS UK Baby Academy and a free first aid taster session to learn vital first aid skills.
* Piccolo, the new organic baby food brand inspired by the Med lifestyle – visit the stand to try all the products and talk to Piccolo’s team of nutrition experts about all things weaning, food and nutrition. Plus, hear from Piccolo’s infant nutritionist, Alice Fotheringham at the Expert Advice Workshops.
Sandown Park is easy to get to, there is free parking, easy access for bumps and babies, and a huge Vital Baby Feeding Area and Baby Changing Area.
- Entrants must be 18 or over and UK residents.
- The prize includes a pair of tickets to the Sandown Park Baby & Toddler Show 2016. They can be used for one day of this September’s show.
- Competition closes at 12.00am on 20th September. Any entries submitted after this date will not be included.
- Tickets booked using the code must be booked online before midnight on Thursday 22 September.
- The winner will be selected randomly through a prize draw and announced on newmumblings.com and through email.
- There is no cash prize alternative.
Children under 16 attend for free and do not require their own tickets.