***********And the winner is…..T Sinclair from Scarborough! Many congratulations on your new Georgia Court Shoes***********
One of the best things about blogging and writing for sites like West London Mum is meeting interesting, inspirational people who have done what I dream of and set up their own businesses. One of these is Katie Owen, founder of luxury shoe company Sargasso & Grey, who produce beautiful made-to-measure and ready-to-wear shoes for wider feet.
The stilettos and kitten heels are gorgeous and she’s also expanded her range to include wedges and sandals this year. She also does a great line in bespoke wedding shoes. A mum of two little ones, Katie first started her business on maternity leave.
Here’s my interview with Katie on West London Mum to tell you all about setting up Sargasso & Grey, her highs and lows and tips for budding businesswomen.
She’s very kindly offered to give away a pair of her beautiful shoes – perfect for New Year’s… If you’d like to win a pair of Sargasso & Grey Ready to Wear shoes (worth £165) simply enter below (I had to think long and hard before making these into a competition as they’re so beautiful and I just so happen to have wider feet!)
The whole range is here. Good luck!
To be in with a chance, simply enter via Rafflecopter below.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be 18 or over and UK residents.
- The prize includes a pair of Ready to Wear shoes from the Sargasso range, sizes 36 to 43.
- Competition closes at 12.00am on 25th December 2015. Any entries submitted after this date will not be included.
- The winner will be selected randomly from a prize draw and announced on newmumblings.com.
- There is no cash prize alternative.