Tomorrow is a year on from Baby D’s due date. He actually kept me waiting 12 more days but this time last year anticipation was building. Now I can barely believe I’m almost a mother to a toddler.
There’s been a lot of Googling first birthday presents and trying to find things we don’t have already courtesy of his older sister. Also things he’ll enjoy but won’t be quickly taken off him (no guarantees there). We’ve only bought some board books so far but we’re still researching.
To find anything and everything you can possibly want or need for your baby or toddler, the Baby & Toddler Show is the place to go. It’s in Sandown Park in Surrey from 15th April (which happens to be D’s first birthday!) to 17th April.
We’ve been to the Baby Show twice and, although I wasn’t sure I’d enjoy it it was a fab day out – packed with so much to see, do and play with and lots of pushchair miles to push around (good for ensuring a long nap afterwards!) We got some great deals on products like our Ergo baby carrier and Mia Tui changing bag, and there were some useful talks and goodies.
This one is the biggest of its kind and Sandown Park is really easy to get to, with free parking, easy access for bumps and babies, and a huge Vital Baby Feeding Area and Baby Changing Area. Here’s what you can expect:
* Money saving with deals on baby essentials – 100s of unique and useful products which you won’t find on the high street
* Guaranteed best prices on car seats, prams, buggies and furniture – find all the big name brands in one place including Bugaboo, Britax, Mamas & Papas, Maxi-Cosi, Quinny, Silver Cross, Cosatto, Bloom, Cybex, Joolz…
* Over 150 top brands and products to test, try, compare and buy – meet knowledgeable experts and have hands-on demos to find the right products for you
* Hear from expert speakers giving new parents everything they need to know on sleeping, feeding, budgeting, first aid and more
* Plus – all mums-to-be and new mums will receive a goody bag which includes nappies, cream, wipes, cosmetics and more.
To win a pair of tickets for any day of the show, just enter via Rafflecopter below.
Or to save 1/3 on tickets go to www.babyandtoddlershow.co.uk and quote code SBT23 – adult tickets £8.
All tickets with a promotional code MUST be booked online ahead of the show. The online box office will close at midnight Thursday 14th April.
The small print
- Entrants must be 18 or over and UK residents.
- The prize includes a pair of tickets to the Sandown Park Baby & Toddler Show 2016. They can be used for one day on or between 15th – 17th April 2016.
- Competition closes at 12.00am on 10th April. Any entries submitted after this date will not be included.
- Tickets must be booked before midnight on Thursday 14th April.
- The winner will be selected randomly through a prize draw and announced on newmumblings.com and through email.
- There is no cash prize alternative.